47 mm Vacuum filter unit Glass
SS Filters offer 47mm glass filter holders which are totally manufactured in Borosil glass. These lab glass filtration assemblies are designed for HPLC, particulate & microbiological contamination filtration. They are ideal for small to medium volumes of liquid for laboratory analysis. It includes the following:
- Sintered and even glass support for membrane filter.
- A graduated glass funnel with 300ml to 1000ml capacity.
- An anodized Aluminum clamp.
- A silicon funnel cover with a central hole and.
- A filtering flask of 300ml-2 liter capacity.
Procedure: This all - glass filter holder is used to filter liquid under vacuum. Attach a vacuum hose of suitable size to the sidearm of the flask. Insert a funnel in to the neck of the flask through a rubber stopper joint. Clamp the funnel & the sintered glass support (containing the filter paper) by using the anodized clamp.
The liquid to be filtered is put in the funnel. On applying vacuum the liquid filters down into the conical flask.