SS Bag Filter Housings
Stainless steel bag filter housings provide filtration solution for a broad variety of fluid applications in the process industry. They are particularly useful for filtering large volumes of high viscosity liquids.
All wetted surfaces are constructed of SS 316/ SS 304 and are mirror polished providing excellent corrosion resistance. The housing includes an internal cage to support the filter bag. The internal support ensures that bags will not burst as high differential pressures build up during operation. The design of the housing provides positive seal with the bag thereby preventing fluid by pass.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged long lasting service.
- Housing drain allows full drainage of chambers for optimized filter change out.
- Provision for air venting before start-up for more efficient filter operation.
- Mirror polish finish eliminates possible contamination.
- Positive seal arrangement to avoid bypass.