SS Vent Filter Housing
SS Filters stainless steel vent Housing is constructed of SS304 / SS316/ SS316L stainless steel material for high purity applications to allow venting of large & small tanks. The housing is typically used in the food & Beverage industries. The housing comes in 10" to 40" sizes to meet the needs of your application. The housing is a clean & easy way to provide filtered air into tanks as well as allow gases to flow out. The housing can support Double Open End (DOE) or code-7 type filter cartridges. The design of the housing provides for a positive seal with the filters thereby preventing fluid by pass.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
- Allows for use of both DOE or SOE cartridges.
- Mirror polish finish eliminates possible contamination which could leach into the process chemicals.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
Vent filters and housings are widely used in storage tanks for filtration of following products:
- Fine Chemicals: Polymers, photoresists, acids, bases
- Metal finishing: Plating solutions, wash solutions, paints, resins, varnishes
- Process water: industrial process water
- Beverages: bottled water, beers, wines, flavors
- Pharmaceuticals: bulk drugs, process water
- Dairy industry: milk
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists, acids, etch solutions