SS Filters have developed capsule filters in various sizes and filter media. They are ideal for filtration of small volume of gases & liquids. These filters are self contained, ready to use, disposable filtration devices inside a polypropylene housing. Each capsule filter consists of a pleated filter element integrally sealed into a rugged polypropylene housing. A completely self-contained unit is formed by a state-of-the-art thermal bonding process, ensuring well tested filter integrity and performance. Apart from various configurations available for inlet/ outlet, the unit also has venting & draining ports.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Economical for filtration of small volumes of fluids, requires no housing.
- The filter material can be PP, PTFE, PES, Nylon.
- Minimal holdup volume.
- Compatible with most chemical fluids & gases.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Filter media: PP/ PTFE/ PES/ NN
- Support media: Polypropylene
- MOC of capsule filter: Polypropylene
- Dimensions & connection styles: Given in drawing
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Ink & varnish
- Food & Beverage industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronics: wet chemical solvents, coatings Cosmetics
- Acids, bases and solvents
- Point of use sterile filtration