Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge
Nylon absolute rated membrane filter cartridges are highly retentive hydrophilic membrane filters that have been specially designed for critical applications. The all-propylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and superior flow per surface area as compared to other membrane cartridges. Inherent hydrophilic Nylon membranes require no pre-wetting and are conveniently ready to use with broad chemical compatibility and excellent temperature endurance. SS Filters Nylon membrane cartridges are ideal option to satisfy various chemical filtrations as end point filtration.
No adhesives, binders or surfactants are used in the manufacturing process. The cartridges are 100% integrity tested to ensure filter performance. Nylon filter cartridges are well suited for critical flow applications where superior flow & particle removal efficiency is required. They are good economical sterilizing filters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Hydrophilic absolute rated membrane.
- No adhesive, binders or Surfactants used.
- No pre wetting required.
- High flow rate & low pressure drop.
- Wide chemical compatibility.
- Quick venting.
- Integrity testable.
- Low extractables.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||0.1, 0.2 ,0.45 ,0.65, 1µ|
|Length||5", 10" , 20" , 30" , 40"|
|Inner Dia||Approx. 28mm|
|Outer Dia||Approx. 65 - 69mm|
|Effective surface area per 10" element||7.5 sq. feet (0.65 msq.)|
|Max operating temperature||80˚C (176˚ F)|
121˚C, 30 min, 10 times
80˚C, 30 min, 30 times
|Max differential pressure||5.5 bar (80 psi)@ 21˚C|
- Filter media: 100% Nylon
- Support media: Polypropylene
- MOC: Polypropylene
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- Double open end type (DOE Type)
- Code 7S (226 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Code 3S (222 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Process water
- Alcoholic fluids like beer & wine
- Aqueous fluids like ingredient solutions
- Solvents & fine chemicals
- Food industry