PTFE Membrane Pleated Filter Cartridge
PTFE Absolute rated membrane cartridges are highly retentive hydrophobic or hydrophilic membrane filters that have been specially designed for critical applications. The PTFE membrane Cartridge in an all-propylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and superior flow per surface area as compared to other membrane cartridges.
PTFE cartridge is ideally suited for aggressive chemicals such as acids, bases & solvents. It gives superior flow & pressure drop characteristics for gas filtration & tank venting applications. Are 100 % integrity tested with good particle removal efficiency at 0.1 & 0.2 microns.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane, prevents moisture in venting and wet air filtration.
- PTFE cartridge has excellent chemical resistance and maximum chemical compatibility.
- Higher flow rates with lesser pressure drop.
- Free from binders since end caps are thermally sealed.
- Absolute rated.
- Steam Sterilizable.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 1 micron|
|Length||10" , 20", 30", 40"|
|Inner Dia||Approx. 28 mm|
|Outer dia||Approx. 65-69 mm|
|Effective Surface area||7.5 Sq ft. (0.65 msq) per 10" cartridge element|
|Max operating temp||95˚ C (176˚ F)|
|Sterilization||121˚C,30 min, approx 100 times|
|Autoclave Hot water||80˚C, 30 min, approx 200 times|
|Max operating Pressure||Pressure5.5 bar (75psid) @21˚C|
- Filter media: 100% PTFE membrane
- Support media: Polypropylene fiber
- MOC: Polypropylene
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- Double open end type (DOE Type)
- Code 7S (226 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Code 3S (222 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Vent filtration
- Sterilisation of inlet and exhaust flow
- Nitrogen gas filtration
- Strong acids and base filtration
- Sterile filtration of compressed air
- Electronic industy
- Cleaning & manufacturing process of semiconductor
- Cleaning & manufacturing process in LCD factory