Microglass Fiber Pleated Filter Cartridge
Microglass fiber Pleated filter cartridges are 100% synthetic glass fibers with or without binder that provides excellent strength in many liquid applications.
The support layers are standard polyester or polypropylene to suit temperature and compatibility requirements. Microglass fiber filter cartridges help to reduce filtration costs and premature clogging when filtering difficult-to-filter or highly contaminated solutions.
The filtration media combined with high flow rates and high dirt-holding capacities is the ideal choice as a prefilter in many industries to increase the shelf life of the more expensive membrane filter cartridges.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High surface area filter media.
- Exceptionally high flow rates with low pressure drops.
- High permeability to air.
- Can be operated at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent wet strength for easy handling and filter integrity.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||1, 2 Microns|
|Length||250 mm to 1000 mm|
|Inner Dia||Approx 28mm|
|Outer Dia||Approx 65-67 mm|
|Effective surface area per 10" element||7.5 sq. feet (0.6 msq.)|
|Max operating temperature||80˚C continuous|
|Sterilization Autoclave||121˚C, 30 min, 10 times|
|Sterilization Hot water||80˚C, 30 min, 30 times|
|Max differential pressure||5.5 bar (80 psi)@ 21˚C|
- Filter media: 100% Microglass fiber
- Support media: Polypropylene
- Cartridge MOC: Polypropylene
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM
- Double open end - DOE
- Code 7S (226- double 'O' Ring / fin)
- Process Water
- Wines & Flavoured drinks
- Bioprocessing of food products
- Distilled spirits & bottled water processes
- Inks & Coatings
- Plating solutions
- Solvent filtration
- Oil and gas production
- Photographic film solutions