Polypropylene Pleated Filter Cartridges
Polypropylene pleated filter cartridges have been designed as an effective membrane prefilters and as final polishing filters for many liquid processing applications. The cartridges are double layered filters. The graded porosity design removes particles in sequence such as larger particles by the more open outer layers and the smaller particles by the tighter inner layers. The outer layer acts as the prefilter while the inner layers provide the rating at the specified pore size. This efficiently spreads the contaminants throughout the media matrix resulting in superior contaminant holding capacity, lifetime & pressure drop as compared to other media cartridges.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Very good for pre filtration & Clarification of fluids.
- Graded porosity polypropylene Media.
- 100% PP construction, wide chemical compatibility.
- Consistent & good flow rates.
- Biologically safe.
- No fiber migration.
- FDA approved.
- Thermally welded construction.
- End connections to fit all standard housings.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||0.2 ,0.45 ,1, 5, 10, 20µ|
|Length||5", 10" , 20" , 30" , 40"|
|Inner Dia||Approx. 28mm|
|Outer Dia||Approx. 65 - 69mm|
|Effective surface area per 10" element||7.5 sq. feet (0.65 msq.)|
|Max operating temperature||80˚C (176˚ F)|
121˚C, 30 min, 10 times
80˚C, 30 min, 30 times
|Max differential pressure||5.5 bar (80 psi)@ 21˚C|
- Filter media: 100% Polypropylene fiber
- Support media: Polypropylene fiber MOC: Polypropylene
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- Double open end type (DOE Type)
- Code 7 (226 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Code 3S (222 'O' Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Food & beverage: Bottled water, beers, wines, flavours, polishing lines, clarification
- Pharmaceutical: Membrane pre-filtration, opthalmics, oral medications, serum
- Fine chemicals: Polymers, photoresists, acids, bases, solvents
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists, acids, etch solutions
- Cosmetics: Alcohol, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes
- Metal finishing: Plating solutions, wash solutions, paints, resins, varnishes
- Water treatment: Potable water, resin trap, pre/ post UV, membrane protection