SS Pleated Filter Cartridge
SS Pleated filter cartridges are the perfect choice for high temperature (250°C & above) & high viscosity applications. MOC is SS 304 or SS 316 or SS 316L. They offer excellent reliability for critical applications and have high dirt holding capacity. The cartridges are designed for cleanable and reusable applications so as to eliminate frequent cartridge change out.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 100% Stainless steel.
- Superior chemical compatibility.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- High Thermal tolerance.
- High dirt holding capacity.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||1, 5, 10, 20, 40 µ|
|MOC||SS316L / SS 316/ SS 304|
|Core, End cap, support cage||SS316L / SS 316/ SS304|
|Length||10" , 20", 30", 40"|
|Inner dia||Approx 28mm or customer specification|
|Outer dia||63mm, 70mm, 80mm|
|O-ring material||EPDM ,Buna-N, Silicone, Viton|
|Effective Surface area||7.5 Sq. feet (0.65sqm) per 10" cartridge element|
|Max. Operating Temperature||Up to 250 °C|
|Sterilization - Autoclave||121°C, 30min|
|Sterilization - Hot water||80C°, 30min|
- Filter media: SS 316L
- End Caps: SS 316/ SS 316L
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- Double open end- DOE
- Code 7S (226- double 'O' Ring / fin)
- 1" BSP threaded, other end closed
- Corrosive gas & liquid filtration
- Steam filtration
- Beverage industry
- Solid catalyst recovery
- Filtration of slurry oil
- Filtration of petrochemical products
- High temperature gas filtration
- Vent applications
- Chemical reagents
- Highly viscous fuids