SS Sintered Filter Cartridge
Stainless Steel sintered powder filter cartridges are recommended for the filtration of air or liquid at higher operating temperatures & corrosive environment. Sintered S.S. cartridges are produced by cold isostatic pressing, which gives high porosity to the material and also stability. They can easily be cleaned or back washed thus having longer shelf life. Sintered filters are able to withstand high differential pressure across the filters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High mechanical strength & good integrity.
- Good corrosion and thermal resistance.
- No possibility of media migration.
- Good permeability.
- Service life can be prolonged by cleaning and regenerating process.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|Micron Rating||0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 25 µ|
|Length||100 mm to 1000 mm or as per request|
|Outer Dia||63 mm, other dia available on request|
|Inner Dia||57 mm|
|Wall thickness||3 mm|
|Max operating temp||No constraint|
|Sterilization Autoclave Hot water||121°C, 30 min, 10 times 80°C, 30 min, 30 times|
|Effective surface area for sintered filter element||Approx 1000 cm2 per standard 500 mm long cartridge|
- Filter media: SS 316L
- End Caps: SS 316/ SS 316L
- 'O' Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- Double open end- DOE
- Code 7S (226- double 'O' Ring / fin)
- 1" BSP threaded, other end closed
- Gas & liquid filtration
- Solid catalyst recovery
- Filtration of slurry oil
- Filtration of petrochemical products
- High temperature gas filtration
- Vent applications
- Chemical reagents