47 mm Vacuum filter unit Stainless Steel
Stainless steel vacuum filter holder is made by argon arc welding process from stainless steel 316 grade. SS vacuum filter unit has an edge over glass unit in that it cannot be broken. Also, because of stainless steel construction, it is easier to handle and has a longer life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All wetted parts are made from SS-316.
- Ideal for small to medium volumes of liquid.
- Ideal for laboratory analysis.
- Features unbreakable stainless steel material.
- Is more economical in long run than glass filter holder.
- Entire holder can be flame sterilized to sanitise between samplings.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|MOC Body||SS 304/ SS 316|
|Top Filtration flask||MOC SS 304/ SS 316 Capacity 100/ 300/ 500/ 1000 ml|
|Support for membrane filter||Stainless steel screen|
|Below Vacuum filtration flask||MOC SS 304/ SS 316 Capacity 500/ 1000/ 2000 ml|
|Stopper||Silicon rubber with central hole|
|Membrane filter size||47 mm|
|Filtration area||13.5 cm2|
SS flask can also be made as per customer specifications.