SS Multi Cartridge Filter Housing
SS Filters stainless steel multicartridge filter housings meet general purpose industrial and commercial filtration needs. All wetted surfaces are constructed of SS 304/ SS 316/ SS 316 L and are mirror polished, providing excellent corrosion resistance. This multicartridge housing can consist of 3, 5 or up to 50 cartridges to give the desired flow rate as per customer requirement. The housing is compatible with 10" to 40" filter elements. The housing can support both Double Open End (DOE) and Code-7 type cartridges. The design of the housing provides for positive seal with the filters thereby preventing fluid by pass.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
- Housing drain allows full drainage of chambers for optimized filter change out.
- Provision for air venting before start-up for more efficient filter operation.
- Allows for use of both DOE or SOE cartridges.
- Mirror polish finish eliminates possible contamination which could leach into the process chemicals.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavors, polishing, clarification
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, ophthalmic, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Industrial water treatment
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
- Cosmetics: Alcohols, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes