Stainless Steel Single Cartridge Filter Housing
SS Filters stainless steel cartridge filter housings are designed for high purity applications. All wetted surfaces are constructed of SS 316 / SS 304 and are mirror polished, providing excellent corrosion resistance. The housing comes in 10" to 40"cartridge sizes to meet the needs of your application. The housing can support both Double Open End (DOE) and Code-7 type cartridges. The design of the housing provides for positive seal with the filters thereby preventing fluid by pass.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
- Housing drain allows full drainage of chambers for optimized filter change out.
- Provision for air venting before start-up for more efficient filter operation.
- Allows for use of both DOE or SOE cartridges.
- Mirror polish finish eliminates possible contamination which could leach into the process chemicals.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavors, polishing, clarification
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, ophthalmic, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Industrial water treatment
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
- Cosmetics: Alcohols, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes